Skip to the content
- Sign into your hotmail account.
- Click on Options at the right side of the page and goto More Options
- Click on âAutomatically sort e-mail into foldersâ under âCustomize your mailâ heading.
- Click on the button called âNew Filterâ
- In step 1 âWhich messages are you looking for?â, enter âfacebookmail.comâ in From Address Contains field .
- Now, in step 2 âWhere do you want to put these messages?â create a new folder and name it whatever you like[Facebook would be good 🙂 ]. Finally save it and you are done. Now your inbox is free from all the cluttered mails from facebook.And you can find ’em all under the Facebook folder accessible from the left side of your hotmail page.