- Sign into your hotmail account.
- Click on Options at the right side of the page and goto More Options
- Click on âAutomatically sort e-mail into foldersâ under âCustomize your mailâ heading.
- Click on the button called âNew Filterâ
- In step 1 âWhich messages are you looking for?â, enter âfacebookmail.comâ in From Address Contains field .
- Now, in step 2 âWhere do you want to put these messages?â create a new folder and name it whatever you like[Facebook would be good 🙂 ]. Finally save it and you are done. Now your inbox is free from all the cluttered mails from facebook.And you can find ’em all under the Facebook folder accessible from the left side of your hotmail page.
After a brief search for a good 8085 simulator, I ended up with GNUSim8085
Very easy to use and pretty impressive look and feel.
Okay, now for installation.
If you are using a debian distro, the author congrats you coz’ it’s available in the repo. Just fire up a terminal and sudo aptitude install gnusim8085
There you go. GNUSim8085 is installed in your machine.
Now for windows. It’s not as easy as typing a line into your terminal but not that difficult though.
Download the latest version of GTK+ for Windows Runtime Environment from http://sourceforge.net/projects/gtk-win/
Let’s complete the downloads part first.
Download the program GNUSim8085 from
The download link’s on the right side of the page. The file name is gnusim8085-x.x.x-no-gtk-installer.exe
All downloads done!!!
Now, let’s carry on with the installation process.
Install the runtime-environment first.
After its sucessful installation, start installing GNUSim8085
If all goes well you will be able to use the simulator. The author provides you with some tutorial on using the sim and also some example programs.